Architectural monument of national importance, built by Cossacks in 1764. The best example of Ukrainian wooden architecture in Vinnytsia region. In the first half of the nineteenth century the church was advanced with low rectangular rooms. The walls from inside are decorated with the paintings of XIX century.
Vinnytsia region, Kirova Str., 1, Dashiv town, Illinetskyi area, Vinnytsia region
49.002206 | 29.431508